- We are now accepting bookings for Covid-19 Vaccinations Online!
- Appointments can be made by selecting the ‘Book Appointment’ button at the top of your browser.
In-line with our commitment to the health and wellbeing of our patients and local communities, Rozelle Medical Centre is participating in the Government Covid Vaccination Roll Out.
ALL PATIENTS OVER 12 YEARS OF AGE All are now eligible for Pfizer covid vaccination including patients over 60.
– elderly adults aged 60 years and over
– Patients over 12 years
– younger adults with an underlying medical condition (including those with a disability), and
– 3rd dose for immunocompromised patients who have received 2nd dose. Book telephone appointment before booking dose 3.
You can check your eligibility by visiting https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility
For all patients without a Medicare card. Please visit the Government site to book your free vaccine: www.health.gov.au